ThirdChannel’s retail intelligence platform empowers the world’s leading brands to see what's happening — or should be happening — with their products on the ground in thousands of stores and identify where to allocate marketing resources to drive higher sales.
The retail execution and analytics platform integrate real-time data from field teams on the ground with sales, inventory, traffic and other sources of data to reveal retail execution issues. The system generates action plans that guide field team efforts, unlocking sales potential and quantifying results with measurable ROI. ThirdChannel matches an exclusive, on-brand force for brands and retailers to flex up presence in stores. ThirdChannel is rapidly growing and excited to continue to expand its team.
ThirdChannel is headquartered in Boston, MA in the West End.
Position & Responsibilities (temp to perm)
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this position is responsible for digital marketing activities on the B2C side of ThirdChannel’s business. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Assist the marketing and recruiting team with job postings and digital marketing to promote brand ambassador openings with top retail brands
- Work within and help maintain a HRIS applicant tracking system and associated Hubspot and Tableau systems, including review and interviewing of applicants
- Assist with the management and community building of current brand ambassadors
- Work developing, outlining, recommending, and detailing processes to expand and improvement recruiting and digital marketing processes
- Researching and crafting social media posts to go out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Working within job boards and job board aggregators to expand job promotion presence
- Taking on additional projects within the digital marketing team that may also focus on the B2B side of ThirdChannel’s business
- Will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, and Senior Graphic Designer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on projects with an extremely high degree of attention to detail
- Technically inclined and willingness to learn new systems
- Passion for Marketing with a process-oriented focus
- $22-$25/hour DOE
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Ashley Triscuit at email@example.com.
60 Canal Street, Third Floor
Boston, MA 02114